In compliance with Data Protection Regulation, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), LIQUATS VEGETALS, S.A. (hereinafter, “LIQUATS VEGETALS”) provides you with the relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Who is the Data Controller?
|Identity:||LIQUATS VEGETALS, S.A.|
|Address:||Carretera de Vic, 1,23 km 17406 Viladrau – Girona.|
|Telephone:||938 84 80 69.|
- When do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be collected at the following moments:
- Through the different forms available. Our website has different forms through which we obtain information for different purposes, for example, contacting us, requesting certain information, managing your possible application in a recruitment process, among others.
- Through Cookies: our website installs cookies which collect information about your browsing. Please, for more information about our cookies, read our cookies policy.
- What are the main purposes for processing your data?
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- Your data shall be processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations made by you.
- The data provided through the section “join our team” shall be processed in order to manage and evaluate the suitability of your application, and include you as a possible candidate for recruitment.
- As long as we have a legal basis that permits it, we shall process your data to keep you informed about services, promotions and products related to our activity through the means that you have provided us (phone, email, SMS and/or messaging system, among others) that may be of interest.
- The information shall be processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions. Whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute an illicit/criminal offence, we will communicate your personal data to law enforcement agencies.
- We will process your information in order to carry out analyses and statistical reports anonymously in order to know how our services work, with the aim of improving their development and personalization.
- What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing activities made by LIQUATS VEGETALS are made with the following legal basis:
- When your personal data is processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when you send us your query and/or request (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When the data provided through the section “join our team” are processed in order to manage and evaluate the suitability of your application, and include you as a possible candidate for recruitment, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when you send us your personal information in order to join our team (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When the information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions, including any disclosure, the processing is done on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
- When your data is processed in order to keep you informed about services, promotions and products related to our activity, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent (Article 21.1 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce -LSSICE-) and/or the legal authorization provided for in Article 21.2 of the LSSICE.
We remind you that the sending of such communications may be withdrawn at any time in each of the communications received through the procedure enabled for this purpose.
- When the information is used in order to carry out analyses and statistical reports anonymously in order to know how our services work, the processing is carried out for the satisfaction of our legitimate interest, which consists of managing and improving our products and services (Article 6.1.f) GDPR). Always taking into account that our interest does not prevail over your interests, and fundamental rights and freedoms.
- How long do we store your data?
Our criteria for doing so are determined by the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of that purpose (e.g. in the event of consent, you may withdraw it at any time); and the retention periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
Please note that, in some cases, we may retain your data for the time necessary to exercise or defend claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations arising from the processing, always being dully blocked.
- Who could be the recipients of your data?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, such information may be accessed by the following persons:
- Public administrations, Organisms and/or competent Authorities and, law enforcement authorities, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation exists or we consider that there are indications and/or sufficient suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
- Partners and third-party service providers that process information as data processors. We’ve entered into the relevant data processing agreement as required by personal data protection regulations. The relevant data processing agreement has been concluded with all our providers in compliance with data protection regulation.
- Employees and/or collaborators authorized by LIQUATS VEGETALS, always subject to the applicable data protection regulations;
We inform you that LIQUATS VEGETALS does not transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if the transfers were done, we would ensure to be using the safeguards permitted by the regulation, in particular, using the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- What are your rights when you provide us your data?
If we process your personal data, you’ve the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data:you may ask LIQUATS VEGETALS if it is processing your data, and if it is, you may have access to the same.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case they are inaccurate or to request data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, LIQUATS VEGETALS will only keep data for exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: we will cease to process personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of data: in the event that a user would like for their data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data.
If you had given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or write us to our postal address in Section 1 of this policy.
Whenever you consider it appropriate, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
Remember that you are responsible for the data you provide, so your data must be truthful, accurate and must be kept updated.
We will only use your personal data as set out in this document which is in force at the time, we collect your information. If any revision or update is done that affects the processing of your personal data, we will inform you.
- Additional information
Minors: Our services are aimed exclusively at adults. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that they children have submitted us personal data, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special categories of personal data. LIQUATS VEGETALS does not collect or process data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, data concerning a natural person’s health, sex life or sexual orientation
Last updated: 10/2020